With a network of branches and transaction points spanning across the country, VietABank is committed to providing customers with fast, secure and convenient funds transfer services.
Money Transfer benefits within VietABank system:
- VietABank transfers and receives funds through VietABank's transaction points in the provinces and cities where VietABank is present in the territory of Vietnam.
- Customers can make payment and transfer funds to family members or partners with or without an account at VietABank from a current account or directly deposit cash at VietABank's transaction points.
- Beneficiaries can receive money after 10 minutes at any VietABank transaction point after the sender completes the funds transfer procedure.
Inter-bank funds transfer between VietABank and other banks:
- Customers can make payment and transfer funds to family members or partners with or without an account at any domestic bank from a current account or directly deposit cash at VietABank's transaction points.
- Note: Funds transfer orders made before 15:00 will be processed by VietABank within the day, those made after 15:00 will be processed on the next business day.
Funds transfer procedure:
- Customers will fill in the information in the "Payment Authorization" if transferring from a current account or a "Funds transfer note" if depositing cash.
- Customers must deposit sufficient amount or the current account has enough balance to transfer.
Funds receipt procedure: Please bring your ID card or other valid ID documents (driver's license, passport). Other rules: Transfer fee: Funds transfer fee is fixed on a case-by-case basis and regulated by VietABank from time to time. (Please refer to the fee schedule for more details).
Contact: Interested customers are kindly requested to contact the nearest VietABank transaction points. Or call our Contact Center: 1900.555.590