Tiện ích nổi bật
Đặc điểm sản phẩm
General information about term deposits
- Vietnamese citizens may deposit savings in Vietnam Dong.
- Resident Vietnamese citizens may deposit savings in foreign currencies.
- Deposit currency:VND, USD.
- Interest rate:According to savings products/programs published by VietABank from time to time, listed at transaction points across the system and/or on VietABank's website (www.vietabank.com.vn).
- Charges & fees:According to the fee schedule published by VietABank from time to time, listed at transaction points across the system and/or on VietABank's website (www.vietabank.com.vn).
- Deposit form:
- Demand deposits.
- Term deposits.
- Deposit term is published by VietABank for each specific product/program.
- Term deposit rollover
- On the maturity date of the term deposit, if the Customer does not withdraw/visit the branch to receive money and has no other request, VietABank system will automatically add the interest earned (if any) to the principal and:
- Rollover (renew) the Customer's term deposit for a new term equal to the original term or;
- Transfer the Customer's term deposit to an intermediary account which earns no interest from the due date until the Customer visits the branch to receive money (term deposits subject to rollover restrictions that VietABank has advised at the beginning such as Upfront Interest Deposit, Installment Savings, Certificates of Deposit, or other types of deposit regulated by VietABank from time to time).
- The interest rate applied to rollover deposits is the interest rate published by VietABank and effective at the beginning of the new term. On the deposit rollover date, if VietABank no longer applies the original deposit taking term, the next shorter term will be applied.
Customers directly visit VietABank's transaction points and complete the term deposit documentation in accordance with VietABank's regulations and regulatory provisions.
- How to inquire term deposits: Access the quick access/information lookup on VietABak website (vietabank.com.vn).
What to do when the savings book is lost, crumpled, or torn: Customers must immediately notify VietABank for assistance in accordance with VietABank's regulations and regulatory provisions.