With a worldwide network of correspondent banks, VietABank is poised to best meet the needs of receiving money from overseas to Vietnam through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT).
- Receive remittance in VND or foreign currencies
- Customers with or without a bank account can receive money transferred from overseas.
Instructions on procedures for transferring funds from overseas to Vietnam
- What information does the remitter need to provide?
- Remitters need to provide the host country bank with the following information:
- *Beneficiary Bank:
- VIETNAM ASIA COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK
- Address: Level 4 & 5, Samsora Premier building, 105 Chu Van An Str, Yet Kieu Ward, Ha Dong Dist, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Swift code: VNACVNVX
- Full Name and Account Number (of the beneficiary's savings account or demand deposit account in case the recipient has an account at VietABank or at another bank)
- Full Name, Address and ID/Passport Number (of the beneficiary in case the beneficiary does not have a bank account).
Contact: Interested customers are kindly requested to contact the nearest VietABank transaction points. Or call our Contact Center: 1900.555.590